Friday, November 28, 2014

Holiday Gifting from Inform: Staff Picks

Hillary's Picks

There is nothing I love more than entertaining and as Leah said it, bringing loved ones together over food. My picks are definitely geared towards this.

First up, Iittala Aarne champagne glasses. I have these and love using them every time. Champagne is a celebration and it becomes even more elegant and exciting with these.

Set of 2, $65

If red wine is more your style, Iittala offers the lovely Essence collection. The red wine glasses are what I use at home. Beautiful, simple and sleek. Here is the Essence collection.

Set of 4, $70
Perfect for serving, the Iittala Piano spoons are gorgeous. I've been coveting these for awhile.

$125 for set
These Tom Dixon candle holders will light your table and feast beautifully. Made from marble and will work for various sizes of candle.

$70-$95
For a warm evening cup of tea, I'd turn to Tom Dixon and his brass tea set. 

$820 as shown here
And after all of the entertaining and perhaps a little too much bubbly or wine, falling into bed might be best. For that, the Hastens pajamas are my go-to. Comfort done right!

$180
Come by the showroom to see even more gifts for your home and loved ones!
Happy shopping - Hillary







No comments:

Post a Comment